2010年12月2日星期四

just read fashion Bell & Ross BR01 97 Power Reserve Watches magazines

What are you reading? I'm not a big reader. I just read fashion Bell & Ross BR01 97 Power Reserve Watches magazines like GQ, Homme Plus and Arena. Where did you last eat out? The London Carriage Works, on Hope Street. What are you listening to? Razorlight on the way to work and Cream Classics on the way home. Where do you splash the cash? I'm a clothes fanatic, and generally shop in All Saints and Energie. Describe your style? That's a tough one - I tend to try and mix it up as much as I can. Eclectic, I suppose, would Omega Seamaster Railmaster Chronograph Watches best describe it. What was the last movie you watched? I went to see Saw III last week. It was so gory it was funny' although my friends were screa...

NEW YORK -- The October issue of Guideposts magazine features a cover story by NBC News anchor Brian Williams sharing his Breitling Navitimer Watches childhood aspirations, anecdotes from his early career and personal insights about how watching history in the inspired him. As an eight-year old growing up in Elmira, NY, Brian was fascinated by the evening news. He told himself that's what he wanted to do someday and his dream began. Brian tells Guideposts' how that American dream came true - from his parent's living room to the anchor desk, to Iraq, to reporting from the storm-ravaged Rolex Sports Models Daytona SS Watches Gulf Coast - and how fulfilling it is to live your dreams. October's Guideposts also has actress Lynn Redgrave telling readers about the most challenging...