2010年12月23日星期四

the crap that can Omega Speedmaster Professional happen along the way

A couple people were like Hey arent you the Fit Chick? And I was like, Not today!How would you describe your dynamic with your race partner aside from riding? I would assume you are a good mix other wise youd tell him to bugger off. Were both pretty even tempered, so its good. Weve both been racing a long time and know all the crap that can Omega Speedmaster Professional happen along the way, so we dont get too excited by good days or down by bad days. And I have no problem telling him to bugger off if hes bugging me...I had to give my coach my weight for my strength to weight calculation, I had a cow when I saw digits, I packed on a lot of muscle this year. In your Facebook shot you are so strong and ripped girl…Im no lightweight.

But I dont worry about the weight thing. I dont weigh myself much; once in a blue moon for curiosity. But last I had my power to weight done, it wasnt too bad. Again. Im just not a big number girl. I believe in myself. I race my race. And the rest takes care of itself.Good luck with the race and well be looking forward to your race report!The Omega Speedmaster Racing Chronometer lenses in Rudy Projects Noyz sunglasses ($205) take care of changing light conditions for you [insert heavenly music here]. This was new to me as I usually base my eyewear choice on the way the sky looks at the moment Im heading out the door with my bike. Sunny? Dark lenses. Cloudy?

Hollowing of the dial displays the classic story of the brand was established, over time the lower rotary dial, witnessed a dream come true example of snow white costume belts, wrist seem wrapped by soft pillows. The watch such a dream is very Omega Speedmaster Snoopy Edition suitable for holiday gifts, send blessings mind at the same time also bring pleasure to the other side.Tags: Couture, dial, Dream, Juicy, Rotary, stars, Sweet, the, Watch, with Price tag got you down? Rudy Project fixes that by offering some pretty sweet incentive gear (known as the Free Gear Project) like a free second set of lenses, a helmet, backpack, etc, with the purchase of a pair of sunglasses.