2010年9月5日星期日

Measuring Clarity in Replica Omega watches Diamonds

These stones are often ;eye-clean;.SI3: Slight Inclusions – This grade is only recognized by EGL Replica Panerai watchesand is not recognized by the GIA or other gemological institutions and may be graded by GIA as either SI2 or I1. SI3 diamonds never have any black inclusions or cracks visible to the unaided eye, but may have some very minor white inclusions which can be seen.I1: Inclusions visible. An I1 clarity graded diamond will have a visible Replica Panerai watches flaw which can bee seen with the unaided eye, but most of the time will only have one major flaw which will not be too obvious.I2-I3: Inclusions high visible.If an expert can only detect flaws when viewing the bottom of the stone it is a VVS1.VS1-VS2: Very Replica Panerai watches Slight Inclusions. One can see flaws with a 10x microscope, but not easily.SI1-SI2: Slight Inclusions. Inclusions are easily visible under 10x magnification.